Contribute to The YogaMad. Write for Us!
Are you a writer in the yoga, spirituality or health and fitness niche looking for a place to gain exposure for your work? You’re in the right place.
The YogaMad was started out of a passion to help others become healthier so that they can achieve their dream lives. While I have many things to share, sometimes time is the biggest constraint as I am also working to grow The YogaMad’s influence and community.
That is why this website is now opening up to guest writers – as we build this community together, I hope that we can widely spread the message of health and wellness to as many people as possible.
Before submitting an article, please take a look at our submission guidelines. Do send in a proposal so that we can see if we are a good fit.
What’s in it for you
- The YogaMad has been growing consistently since we started in 2019. Our blog now gets thousands of visitors each month and it will only grow faster as we grow in content and influence
- Potential link back to your articles (depending on the relevance to our audience)
- We have several upcoming projects in the next two years, several of which will require further collaboration with trusted educators in the areas of yoga, mindfulness, self-care, fitness and nutrition. We will look towards our current partners and writers first for future collaborations on these projects before opening them to other people.
- If your writing skills are exceptional, you may have the opportunity to be paid for your submissions
Some ideas you may consider
Your articles should be representative of who you are as a person. While we screen through all submitted proposals, the following ideas may boost your chances of getting approved:
- Articles that provide a unique solution to a health-related problem. At this point, we are highly interested in people who write about mental and emotional health
- Articles that are personal and authentic, relating to any of our key yoga and health topics
- Listicles that give people an answer to their questions quickly (eg. Top 10 …)
Submission Guidelines for The YogaMad
We welcome submissions from writers from The YogaMad community who share our aim of spreading the love of yoga and wellness to create a positive change.
If you would like to contribute to The YogaMad, the first thing to do is to get to know me, this brand and the key topics we cover. Reading through our current content here or on YouTube is a great place to start.
I am looking at building long term relationships with guest writers, so please keep these guidelines in mind:
- You must have great grammar and command of the English language so that minimal editing is needed. Any written articles should be clear, organized and grammatically correct.
- We write in UK English. Please provide your submission with the same
- The topic of your article should be relevant to my audience. Popular topics covered in this blog include yoga, yoga for beginners, meditation, self-care, positive quotes, etc.
- You can submit anything between 500-1000 words, though we do value longer form articles beyond 1000 words
- If you include images in your article, kindly ensure that they are of high resolution (1500px) and are royalty-free
- If you have an author bio, please include it, along with a photo of yourself with your submission (we may edit this bio for the purposes of this blog)
If you meet the requirements above, feel free to complete the contact form below. Please include the proposed topics and links to articles that you have previously published.
Thank you so much for your consideration and for being a part of The YogaMad community!