Positive affirmations are short saying that you repeat or write down each day to affirm to your brain that they are true. Affirmations can help manifest many areas of your life including your business and career.
As someone who has been using affirmations daily for a while, I can assert that they have helped my mindset and contributed to my success. In this article, I’ll help you write affirmations for success in business and share 37 examples to get you started.
How to Write Affirmations
Here are a few tips on how to write affirmations for business success:
- Start your affirmations with ‘I’ or ‘My’ to make them about you. For example, ‘I am’, ‘I can’, ‘My business is’, etc.
- Write your affirmations in the present tense.
- Think of a negative aspect of your life you’d like to manifest and write the opposite, positive statement (e.g., if you are fazed by obstacles, you might write ‘I am good at overcoming obstacles).
- Include an action if possible – Allowing your brain to imagine you doing something triggers the same part of your brain as actually doing it (source).
- Start small and keep your routine manageable. Try 10-15 affirmations to begin.
See my full guide on how affirmations work and how to write them for more detailed advice.
Affirmations for Success in Business
Below are some example affirmations for success in business. Use these for inspiration when creating your affirmations, but I would always recommend that you create some that are personal to your own life.
Here are 37 affirmations for success in business:
- My sole purpose is to improve myself.
- My business is successful and profitable.
- I am good at turning challenges into opportunities.
- I am rich and financially abundant.
- I am the best at my job and deserve the rewards I achieve.
- I am good at attracting new clients to my business.
- My success in business is not dependent upon anyone else.
- I can tackle setbacks and they make me stronger.
- I am banishing all doubts about my success.
- I deserve to choose which clients I want to work with.
- I enjoy the path I am on towards business success.
- I can create innovative products that people love.
- I am born to achieve.
- I am a natural leader and celebrate the success of my team.
- I have everything I need to become rich.
- I am optimistic about the growth of my business.
- My services are worthy of a premium price.
- My destiny is to become wealthy and successful.
- I am embracing new and abundant revenue streams.
- I can overcome obstacles to be more successful as a person.
- I constantly overachieve on the goals I set out.
- I am worthy of a millionaire’s lifestyle.
- I make more money every single day.
- I am filled with the drive I need to be successful in business.
- I celebrate my persistence which always leads to success.
- I can put my mind to anything I want.
- My confidence grows every day and that helps my business grow.
- I will achieve what I have set out to do.
- I always achieve what I set out to do.
- I am embracing the life of abundance that was once a dream and now a reality.
- I am able to lead my business towards success.
- I am supported by my friends and family in being a successful entrepreneur.
- I am choosing to be successful now.
- I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be healthy.
- I love my job.
- I always go above and beyond.
- My ideas sell themselves because they are successful ideas.
Do Affirmations Work?
Yes, regular repetition of positive affirmations has been proven to improve your mindset. This is because they help you overcome any doubts that may hinder your success by convincing your brain to believe in them.
However, you should follow the advice earlier to ensure you write powerful and effective affirmations. Try not to write any that are unrealistic as you need to be able to believe in them.
As Healthline points out, positive affirmations must be coupled with positive actions to manifest the success in business or your personal life that you desire.
How Many Affirmations Should I Say?
There is no correct number of affirmations that you should say each day. I would recommend that you start with 10-15 and repeat or write down each one several times in the morning and evening.
Keeping your routine is key. If you can maintain this many, then you can add more. Some people say as many as 100 hundred each day.